Subject: RE: Combine W3C Meetings (Was: Re: Next Policy Interest Grou
Author:  Yves Leroux [SMTP:Yves.Leroux@digital.com]  at DISAHUB
Date:    11/12/97 11:48 AM

Joseph,

If we combine the AC and PIG meetings, I suggest the following calendar:

12 January 1998        P3P Protocols and Data Transport Working Group
Meeting
13 January 1998       Policy Interest Group (PIG)
14-15 January 1998      7th Advisory Committee Meeting

May we have facilities for the 12 and 13 January in the San Jose Area ?

Regards,

Yves