RE: Title on horizontal rule

The problem boils down to mathematics:

There is one HTML standard
There are 2 major browsers
There are several major HTML authoring tools
There are dozens of major accessibility aids
There are millions of web page designers

We try to twist the arms of the web page designers, but we will never
reach all of them.  Starting with IE, the browsers are becoming highly
accessible.  Let's work on the authoring tools and making sure that the
accessibility ISVs are using the features provided by the browsers.

Like Scott says, people think this is all cool, but when push comes to
shove, they will abandon "accessible design" in favor of cool graphics
and eye candy.

Charles Oppermann
Windows NT User Interface Group, Microsoft Corporation
mailto:chuckop@microsoft.com http://microsoft.com/enable/
"A computer on every desk and in every home, usable by everyone!"