From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Thursday, 30 March 2023 at 17:42
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: Niemann, Gundula <gundula.niemann@sap.com>, WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Pre-CFC to go to CR (Please respond March 29th or early March 30th)
Hey Alastair,
I'm not sure what you're proposing. The PR says this:

    <ul>
        <li>has a contrast ratio of at least 3:1 between the same pixels in the focused and unfocused states, and</li>

Why does the second item have ", and" at the end of it? Did you mean to remove this, or is there a clause you didn't want to remove? I'm not sure what you're planning to put to a vote.