Re: Target size Pre-CFC

Thank you, Alastair - even though I'd rather not drop the lists exception,
I'm comfortable with that interpretation if that is agreed on and explained
in adequate examples in the Understanding doc.

*Melanie Philipp, CPACC, WAS | *Director, Services Methodology
| 540-848-5220
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good
www.deque.com