Re: Focus appearance updates

 I want to commend the chairs  ... There was a tremendous amount of sweat
and effort that was put into this SC and I think this is a courageous and
difficult decision to make ...

I agree we need to swallow hard and to move it to AAA, as is.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Mobile:  613.806.9005