From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Friday, 17 March 2023 at 00:25
To: WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: AGENDA and Surveys - AGWG Meeting March 21st 2023
The AGWG will be meeting on Tuesday, 21st March  2023 at 11.00 AM Eastern US (Length: up to 2 hours).

Agenda

  *   Google Focus Appearance research presentation [Slot TBC, 30 minutes]

  *   WCAG 2.2 Focus appearance (1 question) Survey: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/focus-appearance/

  *   WCAG 2.2 issues, Questions 1-5 Survey: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/wcag22-misc5/

  *   WCAG2ICT Survey: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/WCAG2ICT-First-AGWG-review-4-sc [Last 30 minutes]

The WCAG2ICT survey has closed, the WCAG 2.2 surveys will be open until the start of the meeting. The main focus for WCAG 2.2 will be the focus-appearance question.

Please reply with regrets to group-ag-chairs@w3.org (only) if you would normally attend this meeting.

To connect to the meeting:
Meeting call-in and zoom information is at this non-public page: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag

IRC: http://irc.w3.org port: 6665 channel #ag