From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Thursday, 16 February 2023 at 14:11
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Event Updated: WCAG 2.x backlog
On 06/01/2023 13:51, Alastair Campbell (W3C Calendar) wrote:
>   * Discussion of current issues:

Only noticed this now (and apologies, but due to time clashes I'm
practically never going to be able to take part in this meeting), but:
if this is 2.x backlog, why is that search scoped to just things with a
"WCAG 2.2" label, considering that in the past we were told that issues
(and pull requests as well, for that matter) should be labelled with the
WCAG 2.0/WCAG 2.1 label based on which WCAG version the related SCs were
introduced?

Or am I misunderstanding the purpose of this backlog, and it's only
looking at backlog for 2.2-specific things? (but noting that of course,
2.0/2.1 related things will also still matter for 2.2)

And yes, I ask mainly because I know that I have oodles of outstanding
issues () and
PRs (), some of them
already marked as "Ready for Survey" and/or "Survey Added", going back
to 2019

Patrick H. Lauke