Re: My concern about ACT rule "Element in sequential focus order has visible focus"

Hey Detlev,

The rule's applicability says:

The rule applies to any element which is part of sequential focus navigation
<https://html.spec.whatwg.org/#sequential-focus-navigation> in an HTML
document <https://html.spec.whatwg.org/#document>.
So not any element, but any element that is focused when you tab through
the page. That's not only user interface components. If you have a region
that's focusable because it has a scrollbar, the rule includes that too.
But it's not just any element as you suggest.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator