Re: Focus-appearance testing

Hey Alastair,
I think the approach is good, I would ask for a broader sample though. More
pages, and not just from organisations that are known for investing a good
deal in accessibility. If you'd like, I'd be happy to find a few more
examples. I would maybe also open an issue in GitHub related to this topic
so the community has an opportunity to propose pages. They're the ones we
need to convince about the validity of this SC, so better to involve them
in the selection.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator