Re: Focus-appearance testing

Hi Jon,

Thanks for taking a look. On your points:

If you think of (or find) a page which has a better set of examples, please let me know.

> we should be sure we are comparing what we think is the indicator

One of the instructions is to record any uncertain aspects in the notes, so I think we’ll capture the assumptions. Most of them are straightforward, but there are a few people might need to make a note about.

> I had trouble finding the dotted indicator style on the Microsoft site in dev tools…

Did you see the notes at the top with some instructions on that? The screenshot is of the MS dotted style indicator in dev tools.

> So it appears in my case a 2px border is sometimes not 2px and sometimes it is!

I also put some notes about that before the examples, it is important to be at 100% zoom on a 1:1 screen or the browser will adapt the view and you aren’t getting the authored styles.

Kind regards,

-Alastair