From: Chuck Adams <charles.adams@oracle.com>
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 1:29 PM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] SURVEY and Agenda - AGWG Meeting 27th June 2023
The AGWG will be meeting on Tuesday, June 27th 2023 at 11. 00 AM Eastern US. Agenda (with survey link) Review schedule and upcoming subgroups (20 minutes) WCAG 2. x backlog issues https: //www. w3. org/2002/09/wbs/35422/wcag2x-backlog1/ We will
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
    Report Suspicious  <https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/PjiDSg!1e-vTR6zRvm6tYv7mGEEr899tKHhgoyJWLkAsRmFtzG4b2LDbNgEYzF9ZhoYf7hfEVohIqAwfj0UB1dCLwqk1FBPHPthU_qCpsGPiGEi-XAPTjW7AwlNpTKiHiYXDw106f9R6nXNrg$>   ‌
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

The AGWG will be meeting on Tuesday, June 27th 2023 at 11.00 AM Eastern US.

Agenda (with survey link)

  *   Review schedule and upcoming subgroups (20 minutes)
  *   WCAG 2.x backlog issues
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/wcag2x-backlog1/<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/wcag2x-backlog1/>

We will aim for the meeting to last 90 minutes.

Please reply with regrets to group-ag-chairs@w3.org<mailto:group-ag-chairs@w3.org> (only) if you would normally attend this meeting.

To connect to the meeting:

Meeting call-in and zoom information is at this non-public page: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag>

IRC: http://irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #ag