From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, 22 December, 2022 4:48 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL]Removing 4.1.1

On 22/12/2022 15:32, Andrew Kirkpatrick wrote:

> So, if WCAG 2.0 was updated via an “Edited Specification” it seems
> that this would impact Section 508 immediately.

Ditto EN 301 549 which references WCAG 2.1 (and its various SCs) at the generic/stable https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21 address.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux

Amazon Development Center Austria GmbH
Brueckenkopfgasse 1
8020 Graz
Oesterreich
Sitz in Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 439453 f
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fuer Zivilrechtssachen Graz