Re: Removing 4.1.1

Big +1 to this Gregg.

I represent an accessibility consultancy and testing tool vendor (TPGi) We
are in the process of modifying our rule set to remove the automated and
manual tests associated with 4.1.1.

I wholeheartedly support the removal of 4.1.1 It has generated busy work
for too long.

Regards

Steve Faulkner
Web Standards messaging