[WCAG3-design] Minutes week 7 meeting

Hey folks,
Today's meeting summary:
We talked through a few last issues. Decided on "code samples" for the name
of the second method tab. We then agreed to add a "Test" tab to activities,
which cross-links to the test tabs on the methods. For the coming week
Wilco will convert the wireframes to HTML so they can be surveyed by AGWG
after the presentation.

Since this is week 7 of this subgroup we have one more week to wrap up the
wireframes. We're hoping to have a follow-on in which the wireframes can be
turned into graphic designs.

Kind regards,

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator