Re: CFC - WCAG2ICT Work Statement

Hey folks,
I wanted to ask if the group considered having WCAG2ICT become a W3C
Statement (https://www.w3.org/2021/Process-20211102/#statement), rather
than a Group Note. W3C Statements weren't a thing when WCAG2ICT was
initially developed, but it is now. It would give more weight to the
document if it had the full endorsement of the W3C, rather than it merely
being a working group decision.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator