Re: Notes re a roadmap to reaching consensus

Andrew

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback and understand this is where discussions take place. I'll check that resource out as well.

I apologize if my email came off as unreasonable, that wasn't my intent.

There were other emails today but those were from the GitHub notifications which I had turned off, I'll look into filtering any other emails as well. Thank you again.

---
Best,

Todd Libby
Senior Accessibility Engineer