Re: Adding Korean screen reader data - Formerly Re: Accessibility Support - 4th option

Hi Jemma,

Thank you so much for the information! Yes, I've heard about it.

I also added the data for Japanese screen readers to our working document
at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XxzwsgWZSDh2EDqTag-nYfrqAT3b6Glpu8DGbVpTd9M/edit#heading=h.mn1h3f8yhtvv

Best regards,
Makoto