[test type & terminology] Summary August 29, week 7

Hey folks,

The Test Types & Terminology subgroup met today to discuss final steps. As
Monday the 5th is a public holiday we will not have a week 8 meeting. For
the coming week we're going to finalize the text for the editors draft pull
request, which next Tuesday will be moved into GitHub for AGWG to review.

A new document was created where the entire pull request text will go (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KOk3iPXWzBYnNRPgzm6IvyIAiY-y8BjoZ50Aku0RxPk/).
We've decided to split test types and test processes into their own
section. For test processes, prescriptive and extensive processes will be
added as new types.

Kind regards,