[test type & terminology] Minutes August 8th, week 4

Hey folks,
The test types subgroup met today (instead of yesterday). In summary we, we
walked through all four definitions. There is general agreement in the
subgroup on the proposed definition for Computational Test (formerly
Unconditional Test) and for Qualitative Test (formerly Conditional Test).
The update to Adaptive Assessment (formerly Conventional test) is
progressing well too, but still needs more work on examples. This will
happen the coming week. These three will be ready to discuss with AGWG on
the August 16th call. The Procedural Test definition and examples need more
work. This may or may not be ready by the 16th.

For next week:
- Rain will work on adaptive assessment examples
- Jaunita will work on Procedural tests
- Wilco will work on the gap analysis and on underpinning the different
test types

Kind regards,