Re: CFC Move WCAG 2.2 to Candidate Recommendation (Revised)

+1, but as mentioned, would love to see some of the suggested small
normative tweaks merged at the earliest convenience - shouldn't hold up
wide review, but would definitely want to see those addressed before final.

--
Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux