Re: Getting mild normative changes in before 2.2 is finalised

On 08/08/2022 12:31, Alastair Campbell wrote:
> If we introduce changes as errata soon then they will appear on the face
> of WCAG 2.2.
>
> If we do them as errata post publication they appear on the errata page
> (as they would for 2.1), rather than on the face of the publication.

If we miss the boat again on the non-controversial (in my opinion
anyway) proposed minor normative changes (some of which are 3+ years
old), that really won't gel with the idea that the process here is in
any way "agile"...

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux