Re: WCAG 3 Test Types & Terminology agenda, July 18

Hey folks,

Here's the summary of today's test types & terminology subgroup meeting. It
was just the two of us today, so didn't take minutes.

We discuss initial steps. We explored goals for the work, and came up with
the following as our goals for this subgroup:

- Come up with examples for the different types of tests?
- Work out if the proposed test types work. Do we need more, do we need any
of them combined / changed?
- Go over different test types and come up with terms for them that reflect
their intent.
- Develop clearer definitions of each test type

For the next week we'll work on examples to help focus the discussion
around test types.