Re: CFC - WCAG 2.2 Focus Not Obscured (Minimum + Enhanced)

Hey Mike,
While I'm all on board with doing something about sticky headers/footers,
failing things that can be dismissed with a single action
feels unreasonable to me. I realize I'm too late to adjust my vote here, so
I'm going to raise an issue for this instead. I feel this should've been
more explicitly mentioned in the understanding documents. If we're going to
fail 95% of websites with cookie popups, we should be upfront about it.