Re: Visible controls - Design canvas exception

Hey Alastair,
I still don't really follow the argument why, if you're in something like
Adobe illustrator, and you have a circle there that when focused, the
resize / rotate controls show up. Why wouldn't the circle itself count as
the visual indicator that those hidden resize / rotate controls exist?

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator