RE: [External] Re: [Protocols] Minutes for March 4th, 2022

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 20:32:34 +0000
To: jake abma <jake.abma@gmail.com>
CC: "public-silver@w3.org" <public-silver@w3.org>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Jake,

Would it be fair to say that the approach in the Netherlands you outlined is for the site/organisation?

Just from the outline, e.g:
"agency has appointed concrete improvement measures"

To me, that is more about the scoring, or possibly the aggregation level, which we aren't tackling yet (or perhaps that's best left to regulators).

As Rachael outlined, we're currently tackling the 'protocols' for specific requirements (e.g. plain language), which is a different thing. The language here is new (to most of us) and overlapping, let's all try to keep these things separate.

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

@alastc / www.nomensa.com<http://www.nomensa.com>