Re: Focus appearance

I think in general it is easier to understand although it still wins the
prize for the most complex SC in the history of WCAG 1.0 - 2.x

Check this sentence...
For blank inputs the bounding box contains the area that content would go
if it were filled.

Seems a bit weird.
do we mean "...where content would go..."?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Mobile:  613.806.9005