Re: [EXT] CFC - Errata for WCAG 2.1 accessibility supported definition

Doh. There’s so very much there in the documentation that it can be hard to digest if one isn’t intimately involved with particular sections. Thanks for letting me know, Patrick!

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 2:15 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [EXT] CFC - Errata for WCAG 2.1 accessibility supported definition
On 06/01/2022 17:53, Jennifer Strickland wrote:
> This seems like a great clarification, especially for web application
> implementations of location functionality. For example, text directions
> and content provide the accessible content that a map is unable to at
> this point in the technology’s evolution. Thank you for documenting this
> very useful change!

Note that the clarification here is literally just swapping "Criterion"
for "Requirement". Everything else was already there.

https://github.com/w3c/wcag/pull/1777/files

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux