From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 1:24 PM
To: WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Page break locators

Hi everyone,

In the after-meeting chat we wondered if an updated definition of page break locators<https://w3c.github.io/wcag/guidelines/22/#dfn-pagebreak-locators> might help somewhat.

For example, making the role aspect more explicit:
"programmatically determinable<https://w3c.github.io/wcag/understanding/page-break-navigation.html#dfn-programmatically-determined> destination markers with a role<https://w3c.github.io/wcag/guidelines/22/#dfn-role>  to indicate page breaks in an alternative version of the document."

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

@alastc / www.nomensa.com<http://www.nomensa.com>