Re: Page break navigation

The issues being raised now are identical to what was raised on Sept
5, 2021: overly prescriptive or why Level A etc.
SC 2.4.13 Page break navigation for Web content: overly prescriptive?
https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/2026#issuecomment-915072430
I did not receive sufficient answers but the WG decided otherwise and
closed the issue.
Thanks,

--
Sailesh Panchang
Customer Success Strategist and Principal Accessibility Consultant