Re: Visible controls - Design canvas exception

Just to add that 1.4.1 Color is by no means restricted to interactive
elements. It also applies to information graphics; to using colour as
background to indicate states, say, done/not done in a table; etc.
I am pretty sure that there will be a lot of leeway in assessing whether
there is an indication that things are interactive (as born out by the
recent excercise). As Alastair said, it often depends on prior knowledge
and expectations built on that, which can vary a lot.

--
Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites