Re: Visible controls updates

On 19/11/2021 15:32, Alastair Campbell wrote:
> So my question is whether it is worth complicating it further, or we set
> a baseline of providing an indicator and the people implementing can
> choose the best option in their scenario.

My concern is less about people implementing it being able to choose
what's best (which yes, is always good), but rather the danger of
leaving it up to auditors to subjectively(?) decide if a particular
implementation normatively passes or fails (not so good in most cases)
without some stronger wording/clarity.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux