From: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 9:16 PM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: AGENDA and Survey - AGWG & Silver Joint Meeting July 13th 2021

Hello,

The AGWG and Silver Task Force will meet on Tuesday, July 13th 2021 at 11.00 AM Eastern US (Length:  up to 2 hours).

Agenda and Surveys
. Updates and changes to Third Party proposal
. WCAG 2.x issue resolutions
. WCAG 2.2 Accessible Authentication

Please reply with regrets to group-ag-chairs@w3.org (only) if you would normally attend this meeting.

To connect to the meeting: Meeting call-in and zoom information is at this non-public page: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag