Review request clarification for media resource [was: AGWG Meeting Minutes 19 January 2021]

> detlev: Is there an easy to read version?

Hello AG,

Here's the short version of what we need -- on these two issues/edits, a few +1s from AG folks who know Guideline 1.2 well:

1. https://github.com/w3c/wai-media-guide/issues/153#issuecomment-758357624 (better specificity on what is required for Level A and for Level AA)

2. https://github.com/w3c/wai-media-guide/issues/125#issuecomment-758726774 (video-only requirement at Level A)

As always, we welcome input on any of the rest of the resource, too. Near the bottom of each page are links to submit comments via E-mail, Fork & Edit on GitHub, or New GitHub Issue.

Thanks!
~Shawn