Re: Idea for additional Level A criteria

On 30/04/2021 14:33, Bruce Bailey wrote:
> I suggest we consider adding SC /under/ 1.3.1.
>
> Just for example, to illustrate what I think we could discuss:
>
>   * 1.3.1.1 Data in Rows:  The header for tabular data row is
>     programmatically determinable.
>   * 1.3.1.2 Data in columns:  The header for tabular data in a column is
>     programmatically determinable.
>   * 1.3.1.3 Complex Tables:  For tabular data table with more than one
>     header, headers are programmatically determinable.
>   * 1.3.1.4 Hierarchical Relationships:  Hierarchical (parent-child)
>     relationships are programmatically determinable.

Alternatively, adding these explicitly in the understanding for 1.3.1
without the need to have sub-SCs (unless the measure of continued
improvement/work is only measured by "how many new SCs can we create",
which seems an superficial metric concerned with quantity rather than
quality).

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux