Re: CFC - Consistent Help SC

On 06/04/2021 10:45, Alastair Campbell wrote:
>> A late "I can live with this", but noting that now the understanding document seems slightly out of sync with the SC.
>
> Thanks Patrick,
>
> We can update the understanding document, the CFC is aimed at agreeing the SC text so we can get the next review period started.

Any comment/reaction/clarification on this, related to the normative text?

"Also wondering if the whole SC can now not simply be boiled down to
"For each web page within a set of web pages that provides a help
functionality, this functionality is included in the same relative order
on each page." without needing to list the help functionalities directly
in the SC text? And then define/list examples of help functionality
separately/as a definition? Unless this SC tries to do more than one
thing (kind of pressuring authors into providing at least one of these,
though it claims not to, while on the face just saying that IF that kind
of help is provided, it should be reachable in a consistent manner). "

--
Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux