Re: Visible controls (aka hidden controls)

Regarding the last proposed rewording
>All functionality of the content can be operated by user interface
components without requiring pointer hover or keyboard focus to first make
the user interface components visible.”

I think we better capture it with the current updated wording and the
current update seems easier to understand than this one.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Mobile:  613.806.9005