Re: Target spacing refinement

Sarah, you are right. Having both would be the ideal solution but we ran
into two problems - a baseline of below 24 wouldn't make sense for the
overall size given the research we looked at, and having that baseline
would break most sites overnight for cases even where targets are isolated
and there is less chance of hitting the wrong one.

We tried to address the reverse incentive problem by not allowing space to
be shared. One thing we can and should do, as you and Alaistar pointed out
in the meeting is say that the easiest way to meet this SC is to have a
24X24 target at the very top of the understanding document.