Re: Target spacing refinement

*For all adjacent targets, the farthest point of one target is at least 24
CSS pixels away from the other target, except if:*

The language here is pretty confusing - we need to be more clear about what
is 'one target' and what is 'other target'. Here's a crack at one

*The distance between the farthest point from a given target to any point
on all adjacent targets is at least 24 CSS pixels, except if:*