Re: CFC - Approve Silver Decision Policy

Hello Wilco,

The AG policy focuses on normative changes, and is less formal about
informative updates. The Silver policy seems to incorporate that concept
but without clearly drawing the distinction.  Alastair has suggested
additional wording of: “For decisions being considered in meetings,
objections must be raised immediately by participants in that meeting when
there is a call for objections. * [insert] Participants not at the meeting
must raise objections by the next meeting.*”

This is the decision policy for the Silver Taskforce and Community Group so
primarily applies to the taskforce and group meetings but if a subgroup
makes a decision using this process, then it would represent the consensus
of that particular subgroup.

The flexibility about how a call for objections would be handled is
intentional. They can be handled in several ways and we don't necessarily
want to restrict that.

Regards,

Rachael

--