Re: Revised Pointer Target Spacing

On 24/09/2020 03:02, David MacDonald wrote:
> I think the concern was that devs might reduce the actual target size to
> meet the spacing+target requirements.
> I don't think their usability personnel will let targets get too small.
>
> What if we leave it out there for another draft round and see what comes
> back?

Considering that for web content, users can always zoom to increase
target size if they do find it too small (and other SCs should guarantee
that authors don't block zooming, reflow content, etc), I'd tend towards
dropping this SC to be honest. But yes, see what comes back...

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux
Inclusive Design 24 (#id24) https://inclusivedesign24.org