From: jake abma <jake.abma@gmail.com>
Sent: 21 September 2020 18:17
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: AGENDA and Surveys - AGWG Meeting Sept 22nd 2020

Hi Alastair / all,

The proposal in the survey is not the last proposal, we might not want to ask people to respond ...

The last one is:

The mobile accessibility taskforce is recommending the following changes to target spacing SC.
Target Size (AA)
The size of the target for pointer inputs is at least 26 by 26 CSS pixels except when:
•       Inline: The target is in a sentence or block of text;
•       User Agent Control: The size of the target is determined by the user agent and is not modified by the author;
•       Essential: A particular presentation of the target is essential to the information being conveyed.