Re: Alternative Silver / WCAG 3.0 conformance model proposal

lots of my concerns as I've mentioned in the previous mail would be
invalidated if we, as Detlev mentioned, build on top of what we have
already and focus on adjectival rating additions so we can more easily
cover COGA criteria (among others)

It's more like a extended A, AA and AAA system BUT with possible 5 steps
AND blended into one and the same guideline grading (not as separate SC)