Re: Add "Error correction (Processes)" to WCAG 2.2 draft

Thank Alastair, putting them together in a single doc was helpful and
I'm in general agreement that this helps. Perhaps John K will also have
some thoughts?

Will there be a link to a definition of 'process'? ie multi step. I
assume "Web Page" is the reductive form of a process though?

It takes a bit of work to figure out the relationship between these. Im
not sure how such closely related SCs at different levels interect. For
example, 3.3.6 simply disposes of the 'get out' clause of 3.3.2. But
what of 3.3.x?

In the language of the existing SCs, 3.3.x at AA basically says
submission must must be "Confirmed" unless the information cannot be
modified for logical, security, or privacy reasons.

However if AA requires all A to also be met then 3.3.2 says you can
optionally choose "Confirmed" *but with no get out*. Is that a problem?
I think it's clear must trumps optional and possibly clear that the
extra clause applies as a relaxation. But does it need spelling out?

If AA doesn't not include A then we might want to add "Reversable" and
"Checked" to 3.3.x such they are still included.

thanks

Steve