From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Sent: 31 March 2020 15:25
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: WCAG list <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: WCAG 2.2 status update

Alastair,
Refer:  Understanding Accessible Authentication: It needs  an editorial  fix.
https://raw.githack.com/w3c/wcag/3e05c24b9f1ef2d3538aa3ee8c14f1ca841c916b/understanding/22/accessible-authentication.html

All headings following the 'Intent' reference 'Focus Visible' instead of 'accessible authentication'.
Thanks,
Sailesh

--
Sailesh Panchang