Re: SC 2.2.1 Extend (NOT Adjust!!) (Re: SC 2.2.1 Extend "at least ten times")

On 11/02/2020 16:57, Bruce Bailey wrote:

> My recollection is that the Adjust and Extend exceptions are distinct
> from each other.  For example, if the original timeout is pretty long
> (could be days even), then the automatic sign-out process (Extend) would
> */not/* be expected to be ten times the original duration.

If it was longer than pretty long (in the range of days, as you say), it
would satisfy the "20 Hour Exception: The time limit is longer than 20
hours" point. And as all the points are "at least one of the following
is true", that would be the end of it?

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux