Re: SC 2.2.1 Extend (NOT Adjust!!) (Re: SC 2.2.1 Extend "at least ten times")

*Hi Patrick *
The SC is a 6 bullet OR statement. The 2nd bullet allows just a one time
extension of 10 times the default length. The 3rd bullet allows type user
to extend up to take an action to extend it 10 individual times. I think
it's reasonably clear.

2.2.1 Timing Adjustable: For each time limit that is set by the content, at
least one of the following is true:

   - *2nd bullet: *Adjust:The user is allowed to adjust the time limit
   before encountering it over a wide range that is at least ten times the
   length of the default setting; or
   - *3rd bullet:* extend:The user is warned before time expires and given
   at least 20 seconds to extend the time limit with a simple action (for
   example, "press the space bar"), and the user is allowed to extend the time
   limit at least ten times; or

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*