RE: WCAG 2.2 COGA SC Information in Steps Ready For Review Edits

From: EA Draffan <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 13:47:40 +0000
To: David Fazio <dfazio@helixopp.com>, "lwatson@tetralogical.com" <lwatson@tetralogical.com>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Thanks so much David and I am returning the document with a few queries and I have to admit that I found the alternative easier to understand.
That is
"Information provided to or obtained from a user in a multi-step process does not need to be re-entered in a subsequent step unless re-entry is essential [or required to ensure the security of the content)"

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton