Re: Focus visible (enh) update

From: Detlev Fischer <detlev.fischer@testkreis.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 13:41:52 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I think having a contrasty 2px bottom line for focus indication is
(often) not a bad solution (say, for inline links), but would not be
enough in the outer perimeter approach. So this seems to set the bar
quite high. (Having said that, I pointed out in my recent example
http://3needs.org/en/testing/code/focus-visibility.html that even a 2px
edge can be hard to see, so contrast requirements might need to be
tightened.

--
Detlev Fischer
Testkreis

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites