From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 1:56 PM
To: Detlev Fischer <detlev.fischer@testkreis.de>
Cc: WCAG list <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Focus stlyes for non-standard shapes

> whether … taking the longer side of the box enclosing the shape and the thickness of the irregular focus border/shadow/outline within it would be a permissible approximation. I think it would be

I agree. We don’t usually prescribe a testing mechanism, just make sure that there is at least one mechanism.

Cheers,

-Alastair

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.