Re: CFC - Focus for Working Group

To clarify: I would vote +1 if we had consensus on requirements and a
project plan of some sort in place. We have the work for more, but we need
clear agreement on what we'll work on and how we'll work on it. A more
easing transition would probably work better so we can focus on structure
and process before all-hands-on-deck writing kicks off, but I've only
really just entered this conversation and don't need to derail this thread,
since Jeanne and I didn't take part in the conversations leading up to this
call for consensus (I just happened to see it go by in my email).

As such, for now: -1.

-Shawn